October has flown by and we are in the final stretch for our trip to the States! Elizabeth is already counting down the days until we see Grammy and Grandpa again! It’s been almost 2 years since we’ve seen you all and we are excited to share how God has been working through your prayers, encouragement, and support! We are so thankful to God for the opportunity to be able to go this winter and visit several churches. Read on to see how we have seen God’s hand in the calling to reflect Christ this past month!
All we do here is both impossible and in vain without God. It is all for His glory. Each one of you that support us through prayers, encouragement, and finances are part of this work.
• For the water tank and secure access to water!
• For the opportunity to serve in a local school and share the gospel there!
• For the opportunity to do street preaching in Siguatepeque!
Pray to God:
• For the funds needed for our flights to the States this winter.
• For a 4×4 SUV that we can use to visit churches and supporters in the States.
• For a healthy baby boy, due next May.
Just a reminder that you can follow Job’s social media pages for more frequent updates.
Facebook: Job David Gámez Abelar
YouTube: Job Gámez
THANK YOU for praying with and for us!
THANK YOU for sharing your blessings with us!
THANK YOU for allowing us to serve God full-time in Honduras!