Dear friends and family,
September has arrived and our visit here in the United States is coming to a close. We cannot thank God enough for the time we’ve had here building relationships with you all. We give all the praise to God as He forms a team for this ministry! As we head back to Honduras on September 7th we’re excited to keep in touch with you and keep you updated as God works through us together.
As we say our goodbyes we want to thank each of you for opening up opportunities for us to share, investing your time in meetings with us, hosting us in your homes, taking us fishing, showering upon us your sincere love and above all, thank you for sending us with your encouragement, financial partnership and constant prayers. We pray God blesses you abundantly as you have blessed us!
- Our support team for this ministry continues to grow
- Great fellowship with family
- Time of encouragement and sharing with brothers and sisters in Christ
- God’s faithful guidance during our first 3 months of marriage
- Protection during our many travels this summer
- God would use this ministry to bring many people to Him
- Job’s residency and citizenship process
- Location of land for demonstration farm
- God would open and prepare the hearts of the people
- Health and safety in our work
- God’s provision for the ministry
- Coworkers who share the vision
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.
Job and Adria