Dear friends and family,
May has come to an end and praise the Lord the hot, dry summer here has gone with it! The rains have begun, the smoky air has cleared, and for many farmers the corn and beans are growing! Every raindrop is a great blessing from God. After a very short rainy season at the end of 2019 and 4 months of drought this year, it’s a blessing to be able to see the mountains again and see farmers planting crops. Thank you for serving here with us through your prayers, support, and encouragement!
To learn more about our WHY, check out our Honduras farming video here: Honduras Farming.
- For the rain! We have passed months without a single drop of rain and so far this rainy season is looking great! Thank you for praying for rain.
- For all the food donations that have been made for families in need here!
- For the donations we received this month for the land that come to $1,800!
Pray to God:
- For wisdom in the decisions the government will be making over the next few weeks concerning the reopening of business as usual and the end of this quarantine.
- For Job’s full recovery from dental surgery. Job took the opportunity during some downtime and had an impacted wisdom tooth removed. It took the dentist over 4 hours, but he finally got it done!
- For our visit to the States this fall. Yes! Lord willing we are hoping to visit you all, our support team, this fall. We are planning to be in the States from September through November. Stay tuned for more information as we get all the details worked out!
Please continue to pray about the land with us and if God calls you to give towards the land purchase, be sure to include a note with your donation to specify that it is designated for the “land project.”
Also, just a reminder that you can follow Job’s social media pages for more frequent updates. You can find him on facebook: Job David Gámez Abelar and on Instagram: @tpjgamez.
THANK YOU for praying with and for us!
THANK YOU for sharing your blessings with us!
THANK YOU for allowing us to serve God full-time here in Honduras!
May God reward you GREATLY!!!
Job, Adria, & Elizabeth