Dear friends and family,
We want to give thanks to God for 365 days full of mercy! We thank Him for giving us family, friends, supporters, and churches that share His calling these past few years that we have been serving in Honduras!
In a nutshell, in 2018 God blessed us with His mercy, with a beautiful daughter, health, and with you all who are reading this update. THANK YOU for encouraging us, THANK YOU for praying, and THANK YOU for giving all your support that allows us to continue the ministry that God has given us here!
Our prayer for you is that God fills you with mercies and blesses your lives, families, jobs, studies, and ministries.
Praise God for:
- Job’s improved health! The bacterial infection is nearly gone and he is feeling so much better!
- Locating 28 wells! Job has been on quite the adventure this past month hunting for broken wells. So far, WAC has planned 4 well repair trips for 2019!
- Opportunity to serve with Sustainable Harvest International (SHI). We have been praying for opportunities to serve with organizations that will help us connect with farmers to open doors for sharing the gospel. Job has met with SHI and they have invited him to serve as a volunteer! More info on this work to come!
Pray to God for:
- Mitch Cooper, a fellow missionary friend of ours. On January 3rd, Mitch was in a motorcycle accident. He suffered 7 broken ribs on his left side and still has fluid around his lung. The doctor at the Evangelical Hospital here in town saved his life and he has received at least 9 blood transfusions at this time. Please pray for his full recovery!
- Fruitful ministry work in 2019!
- Hondurans with eyes to see, ears to hear, minds to understand, and hearts softened to accept their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
Thank you for praying with and for us. Your part is GREATLY appreciated!
Job, Adria, & Elizabeth